Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible taking work assignments
- Ability to utilize modern technology i.e. Microsoft Outlook, cell phone with applications etc.
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Strong documentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact and work with children
- Registered vehicle
- Certificate of Car Insurance
- Current Act 33, Police Clearances and FBI Clearances
- City/County travel
A Second Chance is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious; national origin or ancestry; sex; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation disability; marital status; familial status; age (40 or over); or use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical disability of any individual or independent contractor or because of the disability of an individual with whom the person is known to have an association; or on any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.